A DMARC parser is an online tool that helps you translate your DMARC authentication data into a format that can be easily perceived by a non-technical person with no prior knowledge of markup languages. A DMARC parser will help you comprehend your data without breaking a sweat by presenting it in simple, straightforward, and uncomplicated human-level language.
Why DMARC Parser?
Your DMARC aggregate reports are important for your domain’s safety. They help you detect spoofing attempts and uncover unauthorized IP addresses. Moreover, you can use the data to quickly pick up on email deliverability issues arising from your domain. However, to read this data, you need to separately hire a technical expert who is well-versed in XML. This isn’t a cost-effective approach.
A DMARC parser is your AI automated technical expert who does the work at a fraction of the cost. It is a fast, effective, and no-nonsense tool that seamlessly integrates with your existing infrastructure to convert your reporting data in real-time.
- Reduces human labor
- Boils down overhead charges
- Reduces time and effort
- Easy to deploy
- Accurate data with colorful visuals
How to deploy a DMARC Parser?
In order to deploy the PowerDMARC DMARC Parser tool, you need to:
- Sign-up with your email address to create a free account on PowerDMARC. Your trial plan will be valid for the next 15 days.
- Once logged in, use the DMARC record generator tool to create a record for your domain(s). You need to publish the generated information on your DNS. Make sure your record contains the “rua” tag specifying an email address to enable reporting
- You can view your first parsed DMARC report data on the dashboard within 72 hours of implementation
- Filter aggregated results according to your preferred criteria with 7 different viewing formats to choose from. You can parse results for organizational domains, sending sources, geolocations, and IP addresses.
We offer full-platform Whitelabel opportunities on our DMARC parser and authentication suite.
Parse DMARC Aggregate Data
If you are tired of trying to figure out how to read DMARC reports formulated in a complex extensible markup language, you need to get yourself a DMARC parser today!
DMARC implementation offers you a high degree of protection against phishing attacks, spoofing, ransomware and domain abuse and it is good for your brand’s reputation and email deliverability.
- How to Authenticate Emails? - March 28, 2023
- How Does DNS Work? - March 27, 2023
- What is Fileless Malware? - March 27, 2023