MTA-STS and TLS-RPT Implementation Guide
Welcome to your detailed handbook on MTA-STS and TLS-RPT to get hands-on knowledge about the protocols and their functionalities.
Table of Contents
- What is Mail Transfer Agent-Strict Transport Security (MTA-STS)?
- How does MTA-STS ensure encryption of messages in transit?
- Breaking down the anatomy of a MITM Attack
- How does MTA-STS ensure TLS encryption?
- What is the MTA-STS Policy File?
- How to publish the MTA-STS Policy File?
- What is MTA-STS DNS Record?
- How to deploy MTA-STS?
- What are the challenges faced while manually deploying MTA-STS?
- PowerDMARC’s Hosted MTA-STS Services
- What is SMTP TLS Reporting (TLS-RPT)?
- How to enable TLS-RPT for your domain?
- Frequently Asked Questions